Thursday, August 3, 2017

Card Workshop Dates - 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

Did you know I offer workshops for making cards and scrapbook layouts? Once a month I host a workshop where my customers come to create 5 cards/$10 (all supplies included). If you are interested in scrapbooking, my workshops set you up for an evening of fun and the completion of a 2-page layout for $10 (all supplies included). All of the products used are Close To My Heart's quality tools, papers, inks, stamps, adhesives, etc. No worries about coming up with ideas, I have done all the work for you. All you have to do is assemble the projects.

The workshops are held in the Salem, Oregon area. Some months I also include workshops in the Albany, Oregon area. If you have any questions or are interested in attending a workshop please contact me through e-mail kimstamps@juno.com.

Not in the area... Ask me about purchasing kits and having them sent to you...


Upcoming workshop dates
Albany - Aug 23, 6:30-8:30; Sept 28, 6:30-8:30, Oct 26 6:30-8:30
Aumsville - Aug 24, 6:00-8:00; Sept 21, 6:00-8:00, Oct 19, 6:00-8:00
Put these dates on your calendar now so you don't miss out on the fun we have creating cards together. Specifics for each workshop will be in the "Events" tab once posted. Check now for the August details. Thanks in advance for your early registration to these events. I need the time to prepare the card kits.
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant, Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam
Follow me on Instagram: kimberlyferguson4696

No comments:

Post a Comment